I don't know about Linux, but macs are starting to look better and better.
You can also run parallels on it, and the latest beta has a feature called
coherence that allows you to run windows apps in their own windows as part
of the mac... no need to switch back and forth from the windows VM.

The line between windows and mac is really starting to blur...

Russ