Thanks, all.  Since I saw no evidence that either tool would do this,
I thought I'd ask, but since I also didn't see any evidence with
Hibernate...well, it does it, maybe other tools just don't market that
capability either.  I guess that's not the case.

Nick, I'll definitely look at the interview with Mark.  I've also
heard about at least one very strong presentation about Transfer.
I'll track that down, too.  Any good Reactor material (other than the
site itself, of course) would be welcome as well.  If neither handles
schema creation then there's no obvious separator and I'll look deeper
before I select one.

Thanks again