The error is:

"Error","jrpp-65","02/19/07","10:36:59","HBC","The request has exceeded
the allowable time limit Tag: cfmail  <br>The error occurred on line
1346., /purchase.cfm"

But the CFMail tag specified there isn't the culprit because I received
the email alerts. Its the cfmail code thats included in the cfcatch to
email me.

And in the server.log file, I do see this:

"Warning","jrpp-65","02/19/07","10:36:59",,"Thread: jrpp-65, processing
template: xxxxxxxxx\purchase.cfm, completed in 63 seconds, exceeding the
30 second warning limit"

So I'm not sure if that may give you some more info to go on.

Rey...