Rey...

You should really consider adding a "industry" option for your form. That
way it'll be easier to sort these out down the road.

-----Original Message-----
From: Rey Bango [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, February 27, 2007 10:01 AM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: Re: ANN: GotCFM.Com is Launched - Dedicated to CF Evangelism

Thats fine. Just submit the main url for the company.

Rey

Eric J. Hoffman wrote:
> Yeah, we have a Fortune 100 national distribution app that is under
> the login wraps...as well as a government infrastructure collaboration
> system that coordinates 4 federal agencies, 50 states, and a gov't
> ministry in Canada.   Lots of visibility to many folks, but no one can
> see it without permissions.  :(
>
> Those are high value, but can't be reviewed so to speak.   I thought
> about maybe just describing it?
>
> Side note, we get called to the table regularly re: CF.   throw us a
> bone, Adobe!!!

> Eric J. Hoffman
> Managing Partner
> 2081 Industrial Blvd
> StillwaterMN55082
> mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> www: http://www.ejhassociates.com
> tel: 651.717.4105
> fax: 651.717.4101
> mob: 651.245.2717
> Adobe Solutions Partner
> Microsoft Certified Partner

[EMAIL PROTECTED] If you are not cf-talk@houseoffusion.com you
should not disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail. Please notify
[EMAIL PROTECTED] immediately by e-mail if you have received this
e-mail by mistake and delete this e-mail from your system. E-mail
transmission cannot be guaranteed to be secure or error-free as information
could be intercepted, corrupted, lost, destroyed, arrive late or incomplete,
or contain viruses. Eric J. Hoffman therefore does not accept liability for
any errors or omissions in the contents of this message, which arise as a
result of e-mail transmission. If verification is required please request a
hard-copy version.