I'm working on a way to save information submitted to the server, and
then regurgitate that session and let the user continue on their way.  I
have it mostly working, but I'm lacking a way for the session to be
processed and let the browser know.  So, for example, if your page
/restart.cfm needed to continue processing as though it were
/orders/completeorder.cfm?step=2, how would you do that? I think I can
use getPageContext().forward(tagetPage), but the browser doesn't know
what happened (so any relative links clicked happen from the /orders/
directory).

Any thoughts?

Oblio

This email message may contain privileged and/or confidential information. If
you are not the intended recipient(s), you are hereby notified that any
dissemination, distribution, or copying of this email message is strictly
prohibited. If you have received this message in error, please immediately
notify the sender and delete this email message from your computer.