I would imagine that you could use a mysql to access conversion tool...
but the download doesn't have an access database in the installation folder.

Tool the converts mysql to an mdb file.
http://www.programurl.com/mysql-to-access.htm

You might give that a try, I don't know what kind of problems you might
run into though.

Steve Good
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Portal Hosting