Hello Maureen,

While this is not possible in FR 2.0 at the moment it has already been
requested by some of our larger customers, particularly hosting companies.

The next major release of FusionReactor will include this feature; in fact we
plan to go further than your request but I cannot release the exact details yet.

I notice that Cornell University is a subscription customer of FR, so you will
receive a free upgrade to the next version.

Please let me know if you have any more questions.

Kind regards,
Andreas
FusionReactor Team