CFMX7

I have a real hodge-podge of links on our intranet index page.  Some of them
are FQDN URLs and some are relative links.  When using vspider.exe it seems
to skip the FQDN URLs.  When I tried to use the FQDN instead of localhost
for indexing it gave me a message about being licensed for local searching
only.

Do I need to rework all my Intranet links to relative links to use vspider?
Is there way to educate vspider about different names for the localhost?

I found a few pages on vspider on macromedia and on a blog, but if somebody
knows of a super definitive (tricks and traps) vspider page feel free to
send me there.

Many Thanks!

-Nate

Nathan Smith  McKee, Voorhees & Sease, P.L.C.