I don't know what would be more featured then Lucene.  I've been using it
for a project here, and it's just awesome.  I have a need to do many
searches on a single document.  Lucene can perform about 40k searches on a
single document in about 300ms.  Try coming even close to that any other
product... I dare you.

:-)

Russ