>All,
>Is there a way to create PDFs on the fly?  My users get a results set
>from a query and I would like to give them a dynamic way to print it.
>
>Any thoughts on how it can be done?

A PDF file is really text inside, if you just need to change a few
parts of the file, like their name + account number or something,
but the rest of the document stays the same, you can create the PDF
and then open it and do a search and replace for your place holder
(like --NAME-HERE--). This works best if there is nothing else on
the same line after the text you are replacing, the different sizes
of replacement strings may mess up what comes later. Example:

Joe Smith               Other Stuff
Cathly Brunagamnecktie          Other Stuff (not lined up....)

The CFX to do html2pdf also sounds promising, but of course won't
work for those of us on the worlds best free operating system...