I'm over State-Side for the conf, but don't get to the hotel until about
4-5pm on Saturday, so I can't make CF_Scale - and then I've got the exam on
Sunday, so I couldn't make CF_Underground

how about some CF_Beer glasses left at the Marriott for those of us who
travel from foreign lands?

BTW, I did actually put my name on the original CF_Beer list, but I never
heard anything back...

Philip Arnold
ASP Multimedia Limited
T: +44 (0)20 8680 1133