Features...Indeed, the problem with Adobe and more feature sets is that the
day they chose Java as the underlying technology they resigned themselves to
longer development cycles (and no doubt harder) so we get features built in
long after someone has built them themselves.. Maybe a better way of in
integrating 3rd party code, while still supported, is a good way forward.

I stil don't understand why they cannot simple .NET a version of ColdFusion
just like New Atlanta did with BD.

..

"This e-mail is from Reed Exhibitions (Gateway House, 28 The Quadrant,
Richmond, Surrey, TW9 1DN, United Kingdom), a division of Reed Business,
Registered in England, Number 678540.  It contains information which is
confidential and may also be privileged.  It is for the exclusive use of the
intended recipient(s).  If you are not the intended recipient(s) please note
that any form of distribution, copying or use of this communication or the
information in it is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful.  If you have
received this communication in error please return it to the sender or call
our switchboard on +44 (0) 20 89107910.  The opinions expressed within this
communication are not necessarily those expressed by Reed Exhibitions."
Visit our website at http://www.reedexpo.com