It won't automatically catch people, but ....

When a user changes a display, have the old and new text emailed to an
address set up for the purpose.  This will let you see who is making
lots of changes, and let you check to see if any of those people are
making major adjustments.

Admittedly, it's a bit long-way-round, but the human brain is a much
more advanced text processor than you'll be able to easily build, I think.

--Ben Doom