>Surely there can be no real justification for them to do JS which you do not
>provide as a developer?

In a CMS there certainly may be. I've run into similar issues with CFWebstore
where customers often want to input some kind of custom script in some pages
(Bizrate popup during checkout for instance). The pseudo-tag method works fine
in these cases though as a way to get around the scriptprotect limitations. It
certainly would be nice if you could override the settings on a page-by-page
basis though.

I'd love to hear some more ideas on what people are doing other than relying on
ScriptProtect. Not all of my users are even on CF7, even if it did do the
trick.

--- Mary Jo