From: "Dana Kowalski" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "CF-Talk" <cf-talk@houseoffusion.com>
Sent: Wednesday, March 07, 2007 3:58 PM
Subject: Scheduled Task Times not saving

Suddenly yesterday after four months all my scheduled tasks have gone
bonkers and are running up to 8 times a day at random times with no logical
interval.

All of the tasks were set up as recurring tasks running daily at x:xx. When
I go into each task now the time for daily at is blanked out. If I enter a
new time it saves fine but I go back in and its blank again.

any ideas?