Hi all,

I've been using CFC's for a short while now and I'm really liking them. I can
really speed up developments now by reusing code.

Thing is I know I'm not supposed to put any presentation stuff in them. But say
for example I had a poll cfc. I can run all of the actions through the CFC
fine, but why not add some optional basic html (i.e. form & results) so that if
wanted, the whole poll could be encapsulated within the one file and in theory
could be added to any site with just a couple of lines of code. If the basic
form & results didn't suit I could then go for a tailored option for the sites
that needed it but all would still be based on the one cfc.

So would this a bad thing and why?