I don't think there is a report parameter collection that you could
pass the form structure into, like you can with a cfc function call.

But, you could loop through your form scope, and add a cfreportparam
for each parameter you found there. Your form element names could be
such that you get the fact that it's a report param and the name of
the param from the name of the form element, and then, of course, the
value from the value of the form element.

I've made names of elements lists using the bar character, for
instance, then look at the first list element from the form element
name for a particular pattern, and get the name of the param from the
second list element from the form element name.

Cheers,
Kris