From: Josh Nathanson [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, March 08, 2007 1:04 PM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: Re: improved js for form validation?

Oblio,

A lot of people on this list don't like cfforms for just the reason you
are
stating - there are flaws in the js such as the one you've discovered.

I did some testing and found that 1$ will also slip through, as well as
1,
(one with a comma).

This is why people are saying to try another validation scheme.  All you
can
do is hope the js validations are better in CF8, and get cracking with
Massimo's validation, qForms or whatever.

-- Josh

This email message may contain privileged and/or confidential information. If
you are not the intended recipient(s), you are hereby notified that any
dissemination, distribution, or copying of this email message is strictly
prohibited. If you have received this message in error, please immediately
notify the sender and delete this email message from your computer.