What could cause cross-interference between sites?  Some ideas:

1. Contention for shared resources e.g. you keep a file open somewhere, or
each site has a logging thread that keeps a lock on some table.

2. An insidious one can be where you inadvertently use the same application
name, so the two sites keep blowing away and reinitializing the shared
scopes.

3. Mapping - you've got a mapping for one site that's a real directory in
the other site.  The mapping takes precedence, so you're executing code in
the wrong context.

4. Memory overload - if you're loading a lot of data into shared scopes, the
GC could be thrashing.

I'd highly recommend a management tool like Fusion Reactor.  The ability to
look into the guts of a running thread can clear the fog in a microsecond.

Jaime Metcher