I have a couple of CF scripts that send out an XML doc to various webservices
(Google AdWords, for example).  Usually they all run just fine, but from time
to time I get the following error: "You may only use ONE cfhttpparam of type
XML or BODY."  It happened again last night on the simples of scripts:  One
that loops over about 9000 entries in my database, and on each iteration sends
the same XML document (created via <CFXML>) to the same webservice - the only
difference between any of them is the login and account data that is stuffed
into the document.  The structure of the document is identical each time -
there is no conditional logic at all within the <CFXML> block of code.

Is this a known problem with the underlying Apache Axis code that CFMX7 uses
for webservices?  Is there a fix?

On a related topic, is there a way to parse an XML document other than the CFMX
xmlParse() function?  It returns a structure, and in the case of the XML docs
returned by Google AdWords (and similar docs from Yahoo! and MSN) they are a
bit complex in terms of the number of levels and the nesting of structures
within arrays which are themselves elements of the overall document structure.
For small docs this is not a problem, but the processing time for CF to go
through the info in the structure does not seem to be linear with respect to
it's size.  When I get back docs that have more than 3000 or so elements in the
nested array, the processing time skyrockets.  Any hints or pointers to
alternative strategies?

Thanks all!
Reed