Thanks for the answers.  I found the doc just after I sent the email.  I
do wonder, however, if there is a way to restrict the file types the
user is allowed to browse for (ie. they can only see .mov files) after
clicking browse.  I see that I can restrict the file types once the form
has been submitted, but that doesn't really stop a user from trying to
upload any file type they see fit to send.

Steve Good
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Portal Hosting
http://www.lanctr.com