From: Pete [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Saturday, March 10, 2007 7:02 PM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: SQL - slightly OT

I have some SQL which I am trying to get working

Basically here is what I have:

select *
from tbl_meddelregos m, tbl_mdconfregoptions r
where m.confregoptionid = r.confregoptionid and
m.confregoptionid = 1 or
m.confregoptionid = 6 or
cocktailparty > 0
order by lastname

I keep on getting duplicate records in the output.

Basically what I am trying to get

I am joining 2 tables based on the confregoptionid (so as to get the code to
display for the registration option).

I then want to display all records which are m.confregoptionid = 1 (standard
registration), m.confregoptionid = 6 (early bird registration) and then
those records where a person has paid to attend the cocktail part (as it
wasn't included automatically in the registration fee paid.

Thanks in advance for replies.