This was copied from a separate display page I setup for band members to
download their songs from, just hadn't pulled out the link refs yet. This
isn't for the public, actually it's for members of a worship band from
church...to make It a little easier for folks to get to their material for
the coming week.

This will be displayed on another page, probably only 5 or 6 as opposed to
150+ on my archive page, so the whole week_of thing comes into play there,
displaying songs for that date..yada yada yada.

This is a bit off your point, but why do you have links in there? If someone
clicks on one of the links, they'll leave your form without finishing it.

> I am passing this to:
> <cfloop list="#Form.songTitle#" index="item"> <cfquery
> name="current_week" datasource="#dsdata#" username="myname"
> password="mypwd">
> INSERT INTO current_week (song_title)
> VALUES ('#item#')
> </cfquery>
> </cfloop>

I'm not seeing where to shoe-horn the week_of value into the above loop,
there may be 5 or 6 song_title(s) just not seeing the syntax for it..
Thanks Dave.....well....at least I survived the 60s..... Which may explain
some of my difficulty here ;)

I'm not sure what you're doing with "week_of", but it doesn't matter whether
the field is inside or outside your loop if you only want it to have one
value. In your action page, you'll have "week_of" along with "songTitle".

Dave Watts, CTO, Fig Leaf Software
http://www.figleaf.com/

Fig Leaf Software provides the highest caliber vendor-authorized instruction
at our training centers in Washington DC, Atlanta, Chicago, Baltimore,
Northern Virginia, or on-site at your location.