I'm using Flash forms to write an email front and.  The Address Book
portion of the app uses an updateable CFGRID element to add, edit, or
delete contacts.  The table is pretty straightforward:

recordid(int, pk)
ownerid(int, fk)
fname(varchar(25))
lname(varchar(25))
email(varchar(100))

OwnerID is the numeric identifier for the user that is logged in.  In
the CFGRID, I am displaying fname, lname, and email as columns, and
ownerid is in a column that is not displayed.

The problem arises when I go to add a new record to the CFGRID,
because there is no value for ownerid.  Is there a way to either set
the default value for a column so that when a new record is added, the
hidden ownerid column has a value set?

I tried making the change to the data on the form processing end of
things by updating the array that gets passed when the form is
submitted, but CF barfs on it; I would assume that this is because the
changed data doesn't match what is in the
__CFGRID__(FORMNAME)__(GRIDNAME) field.

I'd appreciate any help!

Thanks,

Pete