I just thought of something.  Perhaps adding in the Alias and Host
entries is all you need to do.  To be honest, I've never run Jboss apps
all under cfusion.war like you have it, so I shouldn't say for certain
that you'll need to abandon it.  I've just never done it that way.

Try adding the Host and Alias entries, as well as the changes to the
jboss-web.xml files, and see if that does it for you.

Steve Brownlee
http://www.fusioncube.net/