From: Mark Flewellen [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: 14 March 2007 20:50
To: CF-Talk
Subject: Re: FTP in Eclipse

I think the new version of cfeclipse has ftp and sftp management. However I
have always used aptana and found it very useful. I normally set up aptanas
sync manager in the cfeclipse perspective, you can do this by adding it to
your views (the small icon on the right hand side of the perspective, just
select other then browse to aptana and select the sync manager). Once you
have set up your connections to the appropriate sites, you just right click
on your file in the navigator and select "synchornise" then upload or
download.