Hi guys,

What woul you say about the security of hosting a site for free with
cfm-resources.com?  The site will contain the very basic membership details
in a DB (username, poassword, email) and that is probably all.

Anyway if I looked to add more to the DB in the future, would you recommend
m,oving away from cfm-resources, or is cfm-resources as secure as any
pay-per site hosting company?

Any thoughts, opinions would be appreciated.  I am just concerned about the
ez of hacking that may be opened up with going with a free host.  Also if
anybody knows anything about the security of www.freeservers.com - the name
speaks for itself.

Cheers,
Martin.