Here's a suggestion in an effort to satisfy both sides of the debate (again
just a suggestion- don't bite my head off)...

How about listing the Company Name down or its parent and add a description
as simply "Adult Entertainment" with descriptions of how CF is being used in
the site. No link or Snap previews.  What we want to communicate is the
diversity of industries using CF, right?

No matter how sleazy the industry is, it is still a legit and a $ubstantial
part of the web.  Adult entertainment and the Web is akin to the reality
Life and Taxes.

My 2cents.