From: Will Tomlinson [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: 21 March 2007 10:45
To: CF-Talk
Subject: Re: Need More SQL help - DRIVING ME NUTS!

 Put every field from the select that is not an aggregate in your
>group by and you get something understandable.
>
>Jochem

Jochem,

I did this and it still gives me incorrect results. It gives me a count of 1
for each answer, no matter what the answer is. I'm just testing with one
evaluation record to keep it simple. I should still get 0 records returned
for some of these answers.

I don't know why I can't simply run a query that says this:

"Show me a list of all the questions. With each question, I need all
possible answers. With each possible answer, show me a count of the ones
that were selected"

I should be able to get this with a query, but I'm not. I'm missing
something. ARGHHHH!!

Will