jQuery has been having some subscription issues lately. They're in the process
of moving to Google Groups, but it's taking some time.

-----Original Message-----
From: Bader, Terrence C CTR MARMC, 231 [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, March 23, 2007 1:04 PM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: RE: CF + Ajax

That would be awesome but when I try and subscribe.

Bug in Mailman version 2.1.9.cp1

We're sorry, we hit a bug!
Please inform the webmaster for this site of this problem. Printing of
traceback and other system information has been explicitly inhibited, but the
webmaster can find this information in the Mailman error logs.