I'm having a problem using barcodes on a pdf created with Coldfusion's Report
Builder.  I followed the steps Jeff Houser identifies in his Nov 2006
Coldfusion Developers Journal article entitled "Five Cool Things I've Done with
Coldfusion"(http://coldfusion.sys-con.com/read/296187.htm) and still do not get
the expected results.  Report Builder displays the value as a bar code but when
my Coldfusion page invokes myReport.cfr, the value displays in the default
(non-barcode) font.

The "Free 3 of 9 Extended" font is installed on my local machine and my
development server.
I've used Coldfusion Administrator on my development server to verify the font
is listed in 'Font Management'.
The font is a TrueType font.
I've used Acrobat Professional to create a pdf with the barcode font to verify
that it can be used in a pdf.
I've displayed text on a Coldfusion page (on my development server) using the
barcode font.
Report Builder lists "Free 3 of 9 Extended" as an available font.
When I select the field in Report Builder and change the font name, the value
appears as barcodes.
In Report Builder, I've set the font as an embedded font.
In my Coldfusion page I have the statement
     <cfreport template="myReport.cfr" format="pdf">
          <cfreportparam name="BatchToPrint" value="#THIS_BATCH_ID#">
     </cfreport>
When I execute my Coldfusion page, the field value on the resulting pdf
displays in the default non-barcode font.

Does anyone have any suggestions as to why the pdf is not displayed the barcode
font?