From: Ben Nadel [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, March 30, 2007 9:56 AM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: RE: Printing a page without the standard header and footer

I am not sure of this offhand, but I think if the data is a HUGE table,
then using the THEAD and TFOOT tag within the TABLE tag willactually
print the table header/footer on each page... Not the same as the page
header/footer, but at least it's a start.

Ben Nadel
Certified Advanced ColdFusion MX7 Developer www.bennadel.com

Need ColdFusion Help?
www.bennadel.com/ask-ben/