Bob,

I'm not familiar with the iSeries Apache Web server, but if you are using a
standard apache web server, you would use the wsconfig program that gets
installed with apache to connect to coldfusion.  You can also manually copy
over the mod_jrun22.so or mod_jrun2.so files and manually put in the
configuration.  Something like this:

LoadModule jrun_module "C:/JRun4/lib/wsconfig/mod_jrun22.so"

# JRun Settings
<IfModule mod_jrun22.c>
            JRunConfig Verbose true
            JRunConfig Apialloc false
            JRunConfig Ssl false
            JRunConfig Ignoresuffixmap false
            JRunConfig Serverstore "C:/JRun4/lib/wsconfig/1/jrunserver.store"
            JRunConfig Bootstrap x.x.x.x:51002
            #JRunConfig Errorurl <optionally redirect to this URL on errors>
            #JRunConfig ProxyRetryInterval 600
            #JRunConfig ConnectTimeout 15
            #JRunConfig RecvTimeout 300
            #JRunConfig SendTimeout 15
            AddHandler jrun-handler .jsp .jws .cfm .cfml .cfc .cfr .cfswf
</IfModule>

Hope this helps,

Russ