Thanks for the plug, Charlie.   I added an exclamation point in my
"Charlie's List" for each of your feature requests ;-)

On a side note to that I've been pretty busy of late with my head
down re-architecting the admin UI and comments functionality.  A
bunch of changes which you (and Ben Nadel) suggested are in there,
but since I took the time to convert the old code over to an MVC
pattern and separate all of the presentation from the logic while I
was monkeying around, CFBlog will have to be patched all at once
instead of incrementally.  Hope you can wait a couple more weeks. :-)

For Vince:

Vince, the BF Enterprise Portal has some pretty nice features based
on what it sounds like you need.  Feel free to e-mail me off-list if
you want to take a test drive and I'll get you a demo portal to play
with.     One advantage to using the hosted service is that we can
fully integrate with the server for things like separate domains for
portals and individual blogs.

For Nate:

Nate,  responding  to your reply later in this thread, I'm sorry.  I
don' t get comments e-mails for the old BF dev blog  and I'm actually
going to be consolidating the CFBlog Admin Blog as the only
Blogfusion "Dev" blog since CFBlog always gets upgrades before any of
the other portals.

I just checked your comment.   If you want to follow up with that and
discuss, shoot me and e-mail off list and I'll go more into detail
with a response to your concerns.   I'm not trying to duck it, mind
you,  it's a more detailed response than I'm ready to type at 2AM :-)

Regards,

Jon Clausen