Also check your exception log.  Even if an error does make it to the browser
it should be logged there.

Jaime Metcher

"http://mysite/reportactionoutput.cfm?DATEPARAMS=Dec 09,
2005&DATEPARAMSLENGTH=1&reportlevel=National&reporttype=ABC&reportparam=465&
saveToFile=yes"

> Now, if I run a slightly different report type, the exact same url with
maybe another parameter like this
> reportactionoutput.cfm?DATEPARAMS=Dec 09,
2005&DATEPARAMSLENGTH=1&reportlevel=National&focusstate=CA&reporttype=ABC&re
portparam=465&saveToFile=yes

> It opens fine, no issues.  The only thing I found that may fix the problem
is changing the spaces in the url variable to %20  This falls into different
reports doing different things, not common code so there is a lot of places
to change it, with no full assurance that this will fix the issue.