Hi Hatton,

problems with what you're doing is that these authentication schemes typically
keep an auth cookie in the browser.  When making an authentication request from
another server, that cookie stays on the requesting entity - the server itself.
 You would have to pass the contents of that authentication cookie from the
proxy to the client browser.
    This is easily done when you know the contents of that cookie.  However, in
Integrated Windows Authentication (IWA), you'll only get a hash of the password
that cookie.  The username/password