When this happens is it just that one user or do all users on get reset?

-----Original Message-----
From: Jason Dunaway [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, April 06, 2007 13:26
To: CF-Talk
Subject: Re: Session timeout problems

After you suggested this we decided to see what was going on here.  YES,
we are seeing that when the timeout occurs the user has a new jsessionid
assigned....which would make sense because the session objects are gone.
We're cfdumping all of the different scope variables and see that they
are definitely getting a new id.  We have a tech call into Adobe but so
far they have not been any help for the large chunk of change which they
requested :<