Thats ok, i dont get here much either.

Im not sure what the issue is, I get the errors emailed to me and bring up the
site and its all working, just not the cart and the cart has its own db (mysql
not access)

I would really like to move this site to my vps server and see how it does.

back to the thread....
All the technologies seem to have a hard time with shared servers, what  I
would like to see is cfm have a "special" server license for shared servers BUT
limit the number of sites it can run. By doing that if makes it more affordable
to buy more copies so the hosts can buy more and have less sites on them so
they have a chance to run better. Must be the Apple user experience in me
speaking out. Say if you could only have 25 sites on a server at once it would
(in most cases) make for less crashes and improve the cfm experience which
would help make it more desirable instead of cramming a zillion sites on it and
having it crash and have ppl thinking its junk.