> Now why the hell can't CFMX respect the proxy settings on the
> machine?  I can't have CFHTTP proxy attributes going up to my
> live box.

If by "the proxy settings on the machine" you mean Internet Explorer's proxy
settings, those are typically user-specific and only used by Internet
Explorer and other Microsoft applications. If you opened the Microsoft
telnet client, and attempted to connect to the sites, it wouldn't use the
proxy settings either.

Dave Watts, CTO, Fig Leaf Software
http://www.figleaf.com/

This email has been processed by SmoothZap - www.smoothwall.net