I'm looking to get a new laptop and I'm just wondering - what version of Vista
does a Coldfusion developer really want/need? For example I remember from the
XP days that the folks who picked up Windows XP Home Edition didn't have IIS,
which really can be a pain to workaround. There were also some "nice to have"'s
that really made XP Professional a winner for the CF developer.

Now I got this little pamphlet from Target about the different editions and it
looks like Vista Business ed. (when compared to Ultimate) pretty much has the
works minus "Windows Media Center" and some drive encryption tool which I could
care less about. Is media center worth having (in which case, is Home Premium a
better option)? It seems like the Business ed. has some networking tools that
might come in handy - are they? What aren't they telling me? :)

Thanks!
Jake Pilgrim