From: Ben Nadel [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: 16 April 2007 13:51
To: CF-Talk
Subject: RE: Basic CFM shopping cart tutorial/Dreaweaver extension

I have also just wrote a very small demo for some quite simple Wish List
/ Cart style CFC for someone else. Not sure if this is enough to
inspire:

http://www.bennadel.com/blog/637-Ask-Ben-Creating-A-Simple-Wish-List-Sho
pping-Cart.htm
Or : http://bennadel.com/index.cfm?dax=blog:637.view

I think the beauty of my solution is that it can take custom properties
so you can basically create a setup that can handle whatever your
products are talking about.

Ben Nadel
Certified Advanced ColdFusion MX7 Developer
www.bennadel.com

Need ColdFusion Help?
www.bennadel.com/ask-ben/