AFAIK, the main method is not meant to be called by any other classes... it's
only meant to be called when the program is directly executed.

Take all the code from the main method, and put it into its own method.  Call
that method.  Use the main method only when testing the app directly from
eclipse or command line.  (you can instantiate a class of itself and then call
the methods of that object).

Try the code I posted earlier, and see if that works from CF.  Once you get
that working, then put in your actual code.

Once again,  even if you do get the main somehow executing, it's poor coding
practices and will cause you more problems in the long run.  Your code should
be properly structured.

Russ