From: Brad Wood [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, April 17, 2007 11:41 AM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: Help- send mail problem

Our mail server (MS Exchange) quit sending mail this morning.  Our techs
are trying to blame the CF servers, but we are pretty sure something
changed on the mail server.

The error started out as: Could not connect to SMTP host: 10.10.0.14,
port: 25; nested exception is: java.net.ConnectException: Connection
refused
Our techs "made a change" and then the error changed to: "Could not
connect to SMTP host: 10.10.0.14, port: 25, response: -1"

I can't find anything on Google.  Probably because retarded Google
thinks "-1" means I don't want to search for "1" regardless of if I
place it in quotes.
Our techs are clueless and keep telling us to "try it again now".

Can anyone shed some light on:
1) This is or is not a CF problem (pretty certain it isn't)
2) What the fix might be...

Thanks.

~Brad