I have a totally newb problem. I have a written a java class to unzip files
(which works JRUN's jre), but I am trying to use it with coldfusion and am
unable to get coldfusion to even recognize that it is there. I have set up the
classpath in administrator and ensured several times that the path is correct.
The contents of the classpath field in CFAdmin is:
C:\CFusionMX7\runtime\jre\lib\YP_Unzip.class

I am sure I have to have something configured incorrectly.

here is my code (though I am not sure that this is the problem):

COLDFUSION:

<cfset temp = createObject("java", "YP_Unzip")>

JAVA:

import java.io.*;
import java.util.zip.*;

class YP_UnZip {
        public void Unzip (String Args[]){

        int BUFFER = 2048;
   int i;
        BufferedOutputStream dest = null;
        FileInputStream inputfile;
        ZipInputStream  zipfile;

    if (Args.length != 0){

                //loop over files to be unzipped
                for(i=0; i <Args.length; i++){
                System.out.print("Unzipping : ");
                System.out.print(Args[i]);
                System.out.println();

                try{

                        inputfile = new FileInputStream(Args[i]);
                        zipfile = new ZipInputStream(new
BufferedInputStream(inputfile));
                        ZipEntry entry;

                        while ((entry = zipfile.getNextEntry()) != null){
                        System.out.println("Extracting : "+entry);

                        int count;
                        byte data[] = new byte[BUFFER];

                        //write the back to disk
                        FileOutputStream outputfile = new
FileOutputStream(entry.getName());

                        dest = new BufferedOutputStream(outputfile, BUFFER);
                        while ((count = zipfile.read(data, 0, BUFFER)) != -1) {
                          dest.write(data, 0, count);
                         }

                        dest.flush();
                        dest.close();

                        }
                 }
                catch(Exception e){
                  e.printStackTrace();
                 }//end try-catch block

                }       //end for loop

         }//end if (Args.length != 0)
         else{
           //code for error handling goes here - error missing file
         }

  }//main

}

Any help would be greatly appreciated.