Hi all,

I am a little stuck on a little problem, and times like these are when there
is an obvious solution from a non-interested party.  I am writing a dirty
import script to move thousands of items from one architecture to another.
What I am doing is basically getting all the information from the old
database and converting it to the new database (is not a one-to-one
relationship) structure.  I am just grabbing one item at a time and then
redirecting back to the script.

What I would like to do is stop and then redirect so I don't end up in an
infinite loop, but the cflocation tag, doesn't really seem to behave quite
the way I want.  Is there another tag that would do what I am thinking or
can someone think of an alternative?  I have about 25k items to do, so I'd
like to just start the script this afternoon and run it through the night
tonight.

Thanks for any suggestions!

jc