I am brand new to java cfx's, but you could do it in Java in about 10
lines of code, it'd be easy.  I have no idea how to setup java cfx's in
Solaris, but I'm willing to bet it's almost identical to NT.  I'll put a
qarbon tutorial on secretagents.com on how to do it in NT.  Are you
interested?

Steve

"Larry W. Virden" wrote:

> From: "Chris Evans" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>
>     What about hardcoding the username and password in a CFX tag?
>  It is
>     compiled, so it won't be simple to extract.
>
> Might work - except I have been unable for the past 18+ months to
> find any info about writing cfx's for Solaris...
>
> --
> Larry W. Virden <URL: mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> Even if explicitly stated to the contrary, nothing in this
> posting
> should be construed as representing my employer's opinions.

Steve Nelson
http://www.SecretAgents.com
Tools for Fusebox Developers