> I set the "Purge data for clients that remain unvisted" to 1 day, then
> stopped and restarted but nothing got purged.

Did you look to see if they got purged?  Or did you only look at the
registry size?  I may be wrong, but I think you have to compress the
registry to make it reclaim all the space previously used by the clients
vars.  Unfortunately, I have never compressed the registry, so you'll have
to figure out how to do that on your own.  Of course, I could just be flat
out wrong too...

Alternately, if you look and the client entries are still in the registry,
you can delete them by hand with regedit...  But do so at your own risk,
make sure you have a backup, rdisk, etc...  Then you will know for sure that
they are gone.

-Cameron

Cameron Childress
ElliptIQ Inc.