Yeah these objects will be alive for the duration of cfusion being up

-----Original Message-----
From: Andrew Scott [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: 25 April 2007 09:13
To: CF-Talk
Subject: Re: Server or Application scope for a set if common components

Yeah I would agree...

And the fact that it is a scope similar to application, I would say you
would not have any problems.

I will ask one question though, for the life of me I can not think of the
life of that scope? Do we assume that its alive for the length the server is
up? I have not seen anything that I can recall from memory on that.