Hi,
I've just run a Jrun4 hot fix to try to address the issue of cflocation causing
some web pages to be truncated.

Last night before I went home I tested many pages on our site to be sure that
the hot fix hadn't broken anything and everything looked fine.  This morning I
came in and when we try to browse the website for the two websites that are on
the box we only get "Service Unavailable".

I've poured over the error logs, install logs, application logs, server logs,
etc. for ColdFusion, Jrun, IIS and cannot find anything that looks like a
serious error.  Every setting matches ones on our other Jrun servers.  If you
look at the Jrun administrator everything looks fine and it says that the Jrun
admin site, and the 2 websites are all running and happy.  Just can't convince
a web browser of that.

The only thing I'm left with is restoring the Jrun4 folder from backup.

Does anyone know if there is a possibility that I need to "redeploy" the "web
application" in Jrun administrator?  I am very new to this Jrun stuff and the
regular administrator is on vacation so I'm not sure of what I'm doing.

Jerry