The issue is one of multiple accounts. You have 3 different email addresses set
to three different accounts. You probably have at least one of these accounts
as an alias of one of the others so it all looks like its coming to the same
account but it's not. Did you click on the unsubscribe link on the bottom of
each post or did you sign into the system directly? The footer link will always
get you to the account that the mail is sent to even when you have multiple
accounts.
Once I have another free second I'll write something to allow people with
multiple accounts to merge them together but until then I'll have to handle it
for them.